Monday, March 15, 2010

The sun is our friend!

Hey all three followers!

Well good news on the homefront, I have actually started running! Probably around 4 days a week, 2 days at home, 2 days at the track by our shop in Plainfield. So that is excellent news! Though I am not trying to loose weight, I have lost some from my belly and thighs Yay!

The bad news: It has been raining here for like 5 days! ARGH! So I just don't FEEL like doing anything on these days... But I need to start doing more strength training for the showing season.


For those of you who have an ipod, Do you know that the new ipod nano's have pedometers on them?! Not only that, but enter your weight, and it shows how many calories you have burned! Wow. So high tech.

Did you know, that it is scientifically proven that when you play music louder, you work harder. Don't ask me how, just what I have read. ANNND that your muscles only work as your brain says to. So if your thinking, I am going to run 1/4th of a mile, then that is only as hard as your muscles will go. hmmm. Something to think about huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment